Federal Investigation Agency Jobs is looking for profoundly taught, extremely experienced, focused, not set in stone, dynamic, experts and all around focused people for empty positions, for example, (Deputy Director (DBMS), Deputy Director (System Management and Securities), Deputy Director (Network and Infrastructure), Deputy Director (IBMS) Regional.
Assistant Director (IBMS) Database, Assistant Director (IBMS)Operations, Assistant Director (IBMS) Networks, System Incharge, Programmer, Hardware Engineer, Accountant, OS Admin, Stanographer, Assistant, Technical Assistant Information System (IS), Dispatch Rider, UDC, LDC, H/C Driver, Constable, Driver, Naib Qasid), these empty position is for all around the Pakistan, that applicants from each area can go after the empty job. Federal Investigation Agency Jobs has given power to NTS to lead Written Test, meetings and driving test for the empty positions.
The individuals who are intrigued and able to go after the empty position in Federal Investigation Agency jobs, should have capability and greatest involvement with the significant field as indicated by the qualification rules referenced in the picture posted underneath.
Intrigued up-and-comers who satisfy the standards notice in the picture posted underneath, ought to present their applications and be a piece of this well prestigious division. It is a brilliant opportunity for every one of the individuals who have capability and they are searching for to have great job in such kind of government division, so go ahead and go after this position.
FIA Jobs in Pakistan 2022 Latest Advertisement and Application : Federal Investigation Agency abridged as FIA which is line control, counter-knowledge, and security office working under the Ministry of Interior Government of Pakistan. It was set up on January 13, 1975, with the reason to perform exercises against Terrorism, Espionage.
Federal Crimes, Fascism, pirating, and so forth Federal Investigation Agency Jobs are Federal Government Jobs reported for the two Civilians and Retired Army Officers against various positions and to have some work in FIA each competitor ought to be qualified from Intermediate to Masters with pertinent abilities and experience. The most recent FIA Jobs 2022 are can be inspected from this page which is uncommonly created for Pakistani Nationals. Likewise, you can get the FIA Roll No Slip 2022.
|Hiring Organization||Federal Investigation Agency|
|Place of Posting||Any where in Pakistan|
|Qualification||Primary to Master|
|Age Limit||18 – 30 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
Federal Investigation Agency Jobs Available Positions
- Assistant (BS-15)
- UDC (BS-11)
- Sub Inspector Investigation (BS-14)
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (BS-09)
- Constable (BS-05)
- Staff Car Driver (BS-04)
- Dispatch Rider (BS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Chowkidar (BS-01)
Federal Investigation Agency Jobs Eligibilities
|Post Title||Pay Scale||No of Seats||Qualification|
|Assistant||BPS-15||01||Bachelor + Complete 06 week IT training course by NITB within 01 year after selection|
|Sub Inspector Investigation||BPS-15||55||Bachelor|
Shorthand: 80 w.p.m, Typing Speed: 40 w.p.m
|UDC||BPS-11||05||Intermediate + Complete 03 weeks IT training course by NITB within 01 year after selection|
|Assistant Sub Inspector ASI||BPS-09||30||Bachelor|
|Drivers / SCD||BPS-05||03||Matric|
Motorcycle & LTV License
Motorcycle & LTV License
|Naib Qasid||BPS-01||14||Primary pass|
- One Mile distance in 7 minutes for Male Candidates
- Online Mile distance in 10 minutes for Female Candidates
- Height 5’6 for Male Candidates
- Height 5’4 for Female Candidate
How to Apply for Federal Investigation Agency Jobs 2022?
- Interested candidates can only submit online applications on FIA web portal.
- Information claimed in online form will be treated as final.
- No hard copy of online application is required from the applicants.
- Candidates may also prepare for NTS test online by visiting our website getsapk.com for more Jobs.
Terms And Conditions
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- All the candidates applying for above-mentioned posts shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation i.e 05 years.
- Maximum age limit as prescribed under the Recruitment Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of Initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993 (as amended from time to time).
- Age will be counted from the closing date fixed for receipt of applications.
- Selected candidates shall be liable to be posted at any place in Pakistan.
- Applicants already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates shall produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Ex-Servicemen can also apply.
- Applicant shall present his/her original documents along with set of attested copies of Domicile/Degree/certificates issued by HEC/recognized Board/Universities/Institutes at the time of interview.
- In case any information furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, candidature of particular candidate shall stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate during any stage of recruitment and also after employment.
- No relaxation will be allowed in lower age limit.
- The candidates for posts at serial No. 2, 6 & 7 shall initially qualify physical test (one mile in 07 minutes for male
- candidates & one mile in 10 minutes for female candidates) and meet physical measurement assessment followed by computer-based test (CBT) based on MCQs to be conducted at later stage.
- Successful candidates shall be shortlisted for interview At the time of final selection, candidates will be examined by the authorized civil surgeon of the Federal Government.
- By hand applications will not be accepted /entertained.
- Applicants must bring original CNIC to the test center.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in test centre premises.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview/ physical/endurance & skill tests.
- Applicants shall submit their applications online on FIA web portal recruitment.fia.gov.pk from 02-08-2022.
- After applying for the post(s), applicants are advised to regularly check FIA web portal for important announcements i.e. list of eligible/in-eligible candidates, allocation of test centres, test date assignments, registration slips & different test results (Physical/skill/written) related to recruitment against above post.